Monday, November 22, 2010

TKR Surgery on 29 Nov 10

Today, I underwent several X-Ray series for my pending TKR (Total Knee Replacement) Surgery on 29 Nov 10 in Tampa, FL by Dr. Ira Guttentag - http://www.tampabay.com/news/health/article891391.ece

Dr. Guttentag said the knee expected to last 30 years. However, that is with living a reasonably active life. I am a Vampyre...I live my life to the edge and beyond.

I am hoping to have my revenge match against "The Dangerous Bull" Don Basher and Baron Von Kane in Tampa, sometime in August.

The surgery is being filmed for a movie documentary called - Making of the Bionic Vampyre. The movie will conclude with my match against Basher and Von Kane.

I want to wish everyone a happy and blessed Thanksgiving Day.

Rock on...

Jonathon The Impaler Sharkey