Sunday, November 7, 2010

Wikipedia Backs Down To The Impaler

Greetings To All,

On Friday I sent out an email with an attached letter from the IN State Police which shows I do not have a criminal record, contrary to what some media sources (Associated Press mainly) has repeatedly stated.

In my email I stated - if the media did not write a retraction, I would have my lawyers file a lawsuit against them.

Well, for years I've been fighting with Wikipedia to stop theirs and others false statements on my page.

On Friday night I received an email from Guy Chapman (I wonder if he knows Anna) of Wikipedia telling me that he is just taking down my page and the cached looks like this - http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:dTBbdgvbZIYJ:en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonathon_Sharkey+jonathon+the+impaler+sharkey&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

As that girlie boy Certo is realizing, I am vicious in Federal Court.

Who will be the next major media source to bow down to me?

Jonathon The Impaler Sharkey